Recital series organised by BDOA member Andrew Kirk.
Andrew Millington, organ.
Formerly of Gloucester, Guildford and Exeter Cathedrals.
- Introduction and Passacaglia in D minor – Max Reger
- From the Eighteen Chorale Preludes – J S Bach
– Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland BWV 659
– Allein Gott in der Hoh (trio) BWV 664
- Sonata in G, 1st movement – Edward Elgar
- No 2 from 3 Statements for Organ – Peter Dickinson
- Villanella – John Ireland
- Fantasia and Fugue on BACH – Franz Liszt
Admission free – optional retiring collection.