Christopher Kent – organist, harpsichordist, musicologist and Organ Adviser – is giving this Saturday lunchtime concert at St. Peter’s. This is his programme:
- Prelude (Parthenia) – Orlando Gibbons (1583-1623)
- Ut re mi fa sol la – John Lugge (1580-c.1647)
- Fantasia in C (My Ladye Nevells Booke) – William Byrd (1543-1623)
- Flute Piece – William Hine (1687- 1730)
- Fugue in B minor – George Frideric Handel (1685-1759)
- Voluntary in G – John Stanley (1713-1786)
- Sonata in C – William Herschel (1738-1822)
Admission is free, with a Retiring Collection – Refreshments available.
The concert is part of a Quarterly Lunchtime series organised by B&DOA members Jonathan & Sharon Edwardes.